www.printplusdirect.co.uk is a website operated by Print Plus Direct Ltd (referred to as “Print Plus Direct” "We" or “the Company”). Print Plus Direct is registered in England and Wales under company number 09436582 and the registered office address is Unit C3 Willowbridge Way, Castleford, West Yorkshire WF10 5NP, UK.
By using the website www.printplusdirect.co.uk (referred to as “the website”) and the services offered via the website, you agree to be bound by the policies herein. Please read through the following carefully
In general, Print Plus Direct will use the information collected about you to:
- Offer you personalised products and services
- Improve the services and features offered to you
- Support the marketing and promotion of Print Plus Direct products and services.
1.1 The information we collect from you
We may process and collect the following data:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This will include information provided when registering to use the website, subscribing to Print Plus Direct products and services, posting material or any request you make for further services and if you report a problem with the website.
- We may keep records of any correspondence between you and Print Plus Direct.
- If you respond to a survey or correspondence from us we may use this information for research.
- Information regarding transactions you make on the website and details of the orders we process on your behalf.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information about your identity may be disclosed to a third party where it is claimed material uploaded by you to the website constitutes a violation of their rights.
1.2 Storage of your personal data
We store all customer information on our secure and encrypted servers. All payment information is stored via SagePay and their secure servers. Whilst we will make every effort to secure your personal data sending information over the internet is not completely secure. We cannot unfortunately guarantee the security of your information when you send it to the website. Once your information has been received we have strict guidelines and procedures in place to try and prevent unauthorised access to your information.
1.3 Uses of your information
We may use information we have about you:
- In ensuring the website is presented to you in a user-friendly and effective way.
- To update you on Print Plus Direct products and services, where you either have requested information or, if you have consented, to offer products and services we feel maybe of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations as a supplier.
- To keep you up to date about changes to our service.
1.4 Your rights
It is your right to request that we do not use your personal information for marketing purposes. Where your information is requested by a third party for legal reasons we will inform you of this.
1.5 Access to your information
The Data Protection Act 1998 ensures you have the right to access information held about you. To exercise your rights you must do so in accordance with the Act. Any access request maybe subject to a fee to meet our costs to provide details of the information we hold about you.
2. Acceptable Usage Policy
The Acceptable Usage Policy outlines the conditions around your usage of the website. If you do not agree with the conditions below and the Terms and Conditions of the Company we would ask that you do not use the Website. The Website must only be used within the law.
2.1 Prohibited Usage
The Website must not be used for:
- If the usage or effect of the usage is outside of the law or fraudulent in anyway.
- If the usage may in any way breach local, national or international law or regulation.
- If the usage maybe harmful or attempted harm to another human being.
- To upload any material which is not compliant with our requirements.
- If you are aware of information that may contain viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful program or similar computer code that is designed to negatively affect the operation of Print Plus Direct systems.
- The Website must not be copied or re-produced in anyway.
2.2 Content requirements
The following content requirements must be adhered to for any documents that you upload to the Website.
2.2.1 All documents and uploaded files must be:
- Be accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge
- Be within the law (See 2.1 Prohibited Usage).
2.2.2 All documents and uploaded files must not:
- Include material which another person may deem defamatory, threatening or abusive.
- Include material which maybe deemed to promote violence, or be sexually explicit, offensive or hateful. Materials must not promote illegal activity in anyway.
- Be discriminatory in terms of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe the copyright or trademark of another person or Company.
- Have the purpose to deceive another person or Company.
- Be for the use of impersonating another person.
2.3 Termination of service
In the event of a breach to the Website and our Acceptable Usage Policy it is our right to withdraw your right to use the Website immediately. The following actions may also be taken:
- We may delete information you have uploaded to the Website.
- Commence legal proceedings against you and may include reimbursement of our costs that result from the breach.
- We may disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Any other action we deem appropriate.
2.4 Changes to the acceptable use policy
From time to time we will review and change this Acceptable Usage Policy, it is your responsibility to check and adhere to any changes we make.
If you have any questions these should be addressed to a Director of Print Plus Direct, who’s registered address in overleaf.
Trusted Commerce Seal